The Lenovo-owned company, Motorola recently launched two smart phones-Moto Z and the Moto Z Force based on enhanced version of the similar technology. These phones are high-end and replacement to Moto X phones. The Moto Z comes with 5.50-inch touchscreen display with the resolution 1440×2560 pixels. The Moto Z architecture allows the peripherals to easily and quickly attach to the full featured phone. Let’s look at the top features of both phones:
You can install all sorts of Android apps on your Moto Z. These days, you’ll find so many platforms for movie watching purpose. PlayBox HD and ShowBox App are those kinds, which can be installed for free on your Moto or any mobile Z and explore the stuff. If you want, get the details regarding Showbox movies program and the PlayBox HD application. So, here comes the main part.
Motorola Moto Z Smartphone Features & Specifications
- Internal Storage: The Moto Z and the Moto Z Force will be available in 32 GB and 64 GB variants respectively which can be expanded up to 2 TB using micro SD cards.
- Processor: The Moto Z and the Moto Z Force both uses the QUALCOMM Snapdragon 820 processor having 2.2 GHz speed. The processor is quad core, which has two cores which run at a speed of 2.12 GHz and other two runs on 1.6 GHz.
- RAM: The pair of smartphones come with low-power 4 GB DDR4 RAM. This low-power RAM helps in saving the battery.
- Camera: Another difference is that the Moto Z has a 13 MP rear camera with F1.8 lens whereas the Moto Z Force version upgrades the rear camera from 13 MP to 21 MP. The pair supports the optical image stabilisation and features like phase-detection autofocus. If we talk about the front camera, both have 5-mp with the F2.2 lens. Due to the popularity of selfies, the Moto Z features the separate flash for the front-facing camera.
- Software: It runs on Android version 6 which is also known as Marshmallow.
- Weight: The Moto Z weighs around 136 grams with 5.2 mm body while the Moto Z Force has weight 163 grams with 7 mm shell and it also have shatter-proof Shatter-Shield display glass with according to Lenovo will not break when you drop down the phone.
- Battery: Another difference between the Moto Z and the Moto Z-Force is the battery life. Moto Z has 2600 mAh battery, in contrast, the Moto Z Force has a 3500 mAh battery with turbocharging support. The battery provides rapid charging support-8 hours of charging support in just 15 minutes which is really huge.
- These phones have 16 pins on the back cover which can be used to connect Moto Mods to the phone. Both phones are modular in design. Some Moto mods are JBL speaker, a battery pack, and a projector. JBL has created Sound Boost which is a sounding accessory that can play up to 10 hours of music; the interesting thing is that it uses its battery. Thus, Lenovo came with some HDMI support accessory.
- The Moto Z has a thin design and it is incredible, most powerful and among the thinnest phones ever released. Incredibly sleek design (5.5 mm) means it gives up the headphone jack and ships the USB-C to the headphone adaptor.
- It is a single sim (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. It includes Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 4G, Sensors, and NFC on the phone with ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensors, and Accelerometer.